About WTA picks for betting on Takebet UK
Our experts deliver both WTA game predictions and tips for tournament outcomes in general, as well as predict career heights and season accomplishments of top female tennis players. When it comes to WTA match picks, Takebet UK greatly emphasizes the diversity of betting markets we research in order to try and find valuable odds as often as possible.
The WTA tournaments are as active as ATP ones, bringing tens of competitions with many decent ones among them in the course of a season. Tournaments usually span from the first week of January till the 20s of December, with top players finishing their performances in October-November. On Takebet UK, the season mainly goes off with WTA Finals predictions.
Our editorial team unites tennis betting experts and sports journalists, who spend hours watching the actual games of female tennis and exploring stats to bring you the best odds.
Read on to know more about our WTA daily picks!
Types of WTA betting predictions provided
On Takebet UK, you will discover that game predictions for WTA are the most frequent ones.
Each tennis match tip here is upheld by an in-depth article, which depicts the current tournament situation and recaps the latest games played by both athletes, gives insights into relevant statistical trends, and offers a data-based prognosis of the upcoming tennis match.
What is more, we offer outright tennis WTA predictions for events such as: which tennis player will win a particular competition, which athletes will constitute the final pair, which stage of the tournament the tennis player will reach, and season-long bets on WTA ratings.
Our WTA betting picks usually come from 12 to 24 hours before the start of any game, and futures tips on the WTA tournaments come a couple of days before the actual tournament.
Betting markets and odds of WTA predictions
Tennis betting markets are truly extensive, and experts analyse all of them to deliver valuable bets. Options we use span from popular bets to statistical player props.
Some of the tennis bets you may stumble upon in our WTA picks:
- Match and set outcomes (1x2)
- Set and game over under totals
- Individual totals
- Set and game handicaps
- Set score
- Stat props on aces, double faults, etc
The single tennis bets of Takebet UK are usually in the range from 1.50 (-200 American; 1/2 Fractional) to 3.00 (+200; 2/1), with parlays going as high as 10.00 (+900; 9/1).
How experts analyse WTA games for sure predictions
The process of making WTA betting tips is a rather complex procedure with quite a few factors to consider. Experts of Takebet UK go through them every time to deliver value bets.
Information we analyse to get our WTA tennis predictions ready includes:
- Recent results. Current form of each WTA tennis player is assessed via results of her latest matches and tournaments, especially played on the same surface. Apart from outcomes, stats are taken into account to understand the ease that followed wins as well as the struggle that accompanied losses in the case of every outcome. Researching the news also compliments our analysis of players’ physical form.
- Season form. Season achievements as a whole and on the same surface are analysed to determine who among the players is in a better shape overall.
- H2H. To understand how comfortable players are for each other, who is stronger in the long run and who was better in recent clashes, we analyse head-to-head games.
- Physical capabilities. There is much to explore when it comes to the physical factor: left-handed or right-handed the player is, how strong the serve is, how solid the athlete’s endurance is, as well as unique personal qualities of a tennis player.
- Statistics. Lots of numbers and ratios are assessed in our quest to predict the events and outcomes of any WTA match: aces, double errors, serves, tie-breaks, etc.
- Tennis betting odds. Given by bookmakers, WTA odds point to the payout rates and implied probabilities of bookies, thus letting experts pick potentially profitable bets.
Researching and compiling this data for WTA predictions, we manage to pick bets of value.
Major events predicted in 2022 WTA Tour
The WTA Tour has 3 main series of events, which are WTA 1000 (previously WTA Premier), WTA 500 and WTA 250. Another level of tournaments is WTA 125, or WTA Challenger series. The WTA Finals, summarizing the season for top stars, are an out-of-series event.
The 2022 WTA season is expected to feature around 20 events of 1000 and 500 levels, and tens of 250 and 125 competitions. Takebet UK provides WTA tennis picks for many of them!
WTA Grand Slam predictions
The WTA Grand Slam tournaments are among the most awaited tennis competitions.
The 2022 Grand Slam calendar is as follows:
- Australian Open (17-30 January 2022)
- French Open (22 May - 5 June 2022)
- Wimbledon (27 June - 10 July 2022)
- US Open (29 August - 11 September 2022)
WTA Finals predictions
The WTA Finals sum up the whole season for top female tennis athletes. The tournament features eight best singles players of the ending WTA season as well as eight best doubles.
In the 2022 season, the WTA Finals have a provisional date span from October 31 to November 6, and Takebet UK is certain to offer you our free WTA Finals predictions!
WTA 1000 (Premier) predictions
There are 8 WTA 1000 events planned for the 2022 tennis season, and each of them is covered with professional WTA tips on Takebet UK.
The calendar of the 2022 WTA 1000 tournaments:
- Dubai Tennis Championships (14-20 February 2022)
- Qatar Open (20-26 February 2022)
- Indian Wells Masters/BNP Paribas Open (7-20 March 2022)
- Miami Open (21 March - 3 April 2022)
- Madrid Open (28 April - 8 May 2022)
- Italian Open/Rome Masters (2-15 May 2022)
- Canadian Open/Toronto Masters (6-14 June 2022)
- Cincinnati Masters (13-21 August 2022)
WTA 500 and WTA 250 predictions
There are at least 11 events in the WTA 500 series planned for the 2022 season of the women’s tour. Most of these competitions are covered with tennis WTA predictions.
The schedule of the 2022 WTA 500 tournaments:
- Adelaide International (2-9 January 2022)
- Abu Dhabi WTA Women’s Open (3-12 January 2022, provisional)
- Sydney Tennis Classic (9-15 January 2022)
- Charleston Open (2-10 April 2022)
- Stuttgart Open (16-24 April 2022)
- German Open (11-19 June 2022)
- Eastbourne International (17-25 June 2022)
- Silicon Valley Classic (30 July - 7 August 2022, provisional)
- Ostrava Open (19-25 September 2022)
- Chicago Fall Tennis Classic (September-October 2022, TBA)
- Kremlin Cup (15-23 October 2022, provisional)
On top of that, there are at least 33 WTA 250 events planned for 2022. Experts of Takebet UK tend to predict games of WTA 250 series in case there are valuable bets at the bookies.
Free WTA tennis picks: how to get access
Accessing our free WTA betting tips is extremely easy, since all of them are openly published on the pages of Takebet UK. To access the picks, choose tennis from the website menu and then tap on the “WTA” section. All relevant articles are posted in this category.
Use filters to pick WTA tips for a particular date:
What types of WTA expert picks do you publish?
Experts of Takebet UK predict WTA events in detailed articles with single bets and accumulators. To pick the bets, we explore all kinds of betting markets such as 1x2, handicaps on games and sets, over under totals, correct scores, prop bets on tennis stats.
Futures, from tournament winners to season results of particular athletes, are featured too.
Female tennis predicted on Takebet UK includes WTA 1000, WTA 500, WTA 250 and WTA 125, with a bigger emphasis on top events, as well as the WTA Finals and Grand Slams.
When do you post WTA betting picks?
We start working on our WTA tennis predictions right after another bracket pair becomes known and bookies drop their betting odds. Although experts try to offer betting tips as early as 24 hours before any game starts, sometimes a pick may come around 12 hours prior.
Are your WTA betting tips free?
All tips on WTA matches on Takebet UK are completely free for every visitor.
Do you have WTA picks for today and tomorrow?
Yes, we have. In the “WTA” section on Takebet UK, you can filter WTA betting tips for today and WTA betting tips for tomorrow to access their respective pages. The team offers WTA weekend tips too, for the most important action happening on Saturday and Sunday.
Do you have tips on WTA Premier 1000, WTA 500 and WTA 250?
True, the main levels of WTA covered with betting picks on Takebet UK are WTA 1000 and WTA 500, with picks for the WTA 250 games coming rarely, and only if we spot high value there.
Do you provide WTA 125 (Challenger) predictions?
Although not regularly, analysts of Takebet UK may offer predictions for tennis matches of WTA 125, on the occasion when we spot a potentially profitable betting trend and valuable odds.
How to bet on WTA tennis tips?
If you want to start betting on WTA tips, first pick tennis and then WTA from the sport and tournament selector on Takebet UK. Investigate the information we give about the match, mind the chosen wager and the odds and tap on the BET NOW button under the pick’s text. We will redirect you to one of the trusted betting sites — to sign up, deposit and wager.
More betting predictions for tennis tournaments
The WTA Tour is not the only series of tournaments we cover with tennis betting tips.
Some other tennis tournaments with predictions on Takebet UK:
Follow Takebet UK and wager on the tips we recommend!