Wimbledon 2022: Tomljanovic vs Rybakina prediction and betting tips (July 6)
Elena Rybakina has won all matches in this tournament and a single H2H match with a 2-0 score. Will she extend these streaks?
Ajla Tomljanovic has played well in Wimbledon by quarter-finals
Ajla Tomljanovic has played well in Wimbledon by quarter-finals
by No Avatar Alex Weaver

The Ajla Tomljanovic vs Elena Rybakina fixture in the quarter-final of the 2022 Wimbledon will take place on Wednesday, 6 July 2022, starting at 12:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club. Ajla Tomljanovic vs Elena Rybakina (July 6) Wimbledon quarter-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Ajla Tomljanovic vs Elena Rybakina latest odds on betting sites

Ajla Tomljanovic is priced with the odds of 2.50 (+150 American; 3/2 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 40%. Elena Rybakina comes with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 60%.

The latest odds for Ajla Tomljanovic vs Elena Rybakina (July 6):

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Under 21.5 games — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Rybakina — 2.20 (+120; 6/5)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Tomljanovic — 1.65 (-154; 13/20)
  • Asian handicap (-2.5) games on Rybakina — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)
  • Asian handicap (+2.5) games on Tomljanovic — 2.00 (+100; 1/11)

Ajla Tomljanovic vs Elena Rybakina match preview and statistics

Ajla Tomljanovic pulled Alize Cornet (4-6, 6-4, 6-3) down in the last match.

Cornet started the first set perfectly. She had two break points in the first return game and won the second one to reach a 4-1 score. Tomljanovic won the next two games and was close to leveling the score, but Cornet won all remaining return games to finish the set in her favor.

The tennis players traded their first return games in the second set. Cornet had two more break points in the fourth game, but her rival saved both. Then Ajla Tomljanovic reached a 4-2 score and held the advantage to the end of the set. In this set, she saved and converted 67% and 60% of break points, respectively.

In the last set, we saw a lot of mistakes from both players, but Tomljanovic was stronger. They traded their first return games and the Australian tennis player won four games in a row to reach a 5-1 score. Cornet was close to coming back. She won two games in a row and reached a 40-40 score in the next one, but finally lost it.

A total of under 8.5 games in the first set has played out in three out of four matches in the 2022 Wimbledon with Ajla Tomljanovic participating. The same total comes with the odds of 3.30 (+230; 23/10) in this quarter-final.

Elena Rybakina defeated Petra Martic (7-5, 6-3) in the Round of 16.

Rybakina took a lead at the start of the first set. She converted a single break point in the second game and flawlessly played in the first and the third to reach a 3-0 score. However, Petra Martic surprised her rival by winning four games in a row. After a 5-5 score, Rybakina did not give Martic a chance. She won her service games to nil and converted the first break point in the return one. Also, she did not make a double fault in the set.

Both tennis players started the second set incredibly. They did not give each other break points and did not lose more than 15 points per service game to a 3-2 score. In the sixth game, Elena Rybakina reached a 40-30 score and converted the second break point. She did not give her rival a break point opportunity to the end of the game and finished the match without double faults.

Elena Rybakina has won six of the last nine games with a 2-0 score. She is priced with the odds of 2.20 (+120; 6/5) to beat Ajla Tomjanovic to nil.

Ajla Tomljanovic vs Elena Rybakina H2H

Elena Rybakina won over Ajla Tomljanovic (6-4, 6-0) in the 1/32 of the 2021 WTA Madrid. She made only one double fault in two sets. Rybakina won 88% of service games and 63% of return games. She converted five out of nine break point opportunities and saved four out of five breaks.

Tomljanovic won only 44% and 38% of service and return points. She won 52% of points on the first serve and 33% on the second. Ajla Tomljanovic made five double faults and converted only one out of five break points.

Ajla Tomljanovic vs Elena Rybakina predictions and betting tips

Ajla Tomljanovic has played well in this tournament. She won over Alize Cornet, Barbora Krajcikova and Jil Teichmann, who were favorites in their matches. However, Tomljanovic absolutely failed a single H2H game against Rybakina, given the fact that the Kazakh tennis player was in bad form and was eliminated from that tournament in the next stage.

In this tournament, Elena Rybakina has not shown her best play. She has won all matches with a 2-0 score, but seven out of eight sets have been finished with a total of over 11.5 games. I believe that Tomljanovic is able to win a set in this quarter-final.

As I noticed, Elena Rybakina has finished seven out of eight sets in this tournament with a total of over 11.5 games and she played well in the H2H fixture against Ajla Tomljanovic. These are reasons why the match may be finished with a total of over 21.5 games.

Betting prediction: Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Tomljanovic

Odds: 1.65 (-154 American; 13/20 Fractional)

Betting prediction: Over 21.5 games

Odds: 1.85 (-117 American; 17/20 Fractional)

Tennis . Wimbledon. Women. Singles. Quarter-finals
Ajla Tomljanovic — Elena Rybakina
Won
Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Tomljanovic
1.65
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!