Wimbledon 2022: Halep vs Anisimova prediction and betting tips (July 6)
Simona Halep has won 10 of the last 12 matches and two out of three H2H games. Will she win over Amanda Anisimova in the quarter-final?
Simona Halep beat Paula Badosa (6-1, 6-2) in the previous stage of 2022 Wimbledon
Simona Halep beat Paula Badosa (6-1, 6-2) in the previous stage of 2022 Wimbledon
by No Avatar Alex Weaver

The Simona Halep vs Amanda Anisimova fixture in the quarter-final of the 2022 Wimbledon will take place on Wednesday, 6 July 2022, starting at 10:00 a.m. GMT. The venue is the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club. Simona Halep vs Amanda Anisimova (July 6) Wimbledon quarter-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Simona Halep vs Amanda Anisimova latest odds on betting sites

Simona Halep is priced with the odds of 1.45 (-222 American; 9/20 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 65%. Amanda Anisimova comes with the odds of 2.90 (+190; 19/10) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 35%.

The latest odds for Simona Halep vs Amanda Anisimova (July 6):

  • Over 21.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Under 21.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Halep — 2.10 (+110; 11/10)
  • Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Anisimova — 1.70 (-143; 7/10)
  • Asian handicap (-3.5) games on Halep — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Asian handicap (+3.5) games on Anisimova — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)

Simona Halep vs Amanda Anisimova match preview and statistics

Simona Halep beat Paula Badosa (6-1, 6-2) in the previous stage.

Badosa easily won the first game of the first set, but then Simona Halep won six games in a row to finish the set with a 6-1 score. She made only one double fault and did not give her rival a break point opportunity. She won 80% of service points and 58% of return points. Simona Halep received four break point opportunities and converted three of them.

In the second set, the Romanian tennis player was strong too. She saved a break point in the third game. In the fourth game, Halep reached a 40-15 score, but did not convert three break points. In spite of it, she won four games in a row to finish the second set with a 6-2 score. Simona Halep won 78% and 52% of service and return points, respectively.

Simona Halep has won all matches in this tournament with a 2-0 score. She is priced with the odds of 2.10 (+110; 11/10) to beat Badosa in two sets.

Amanda Anisimova pulled Harmony Tan (6-2, 6-3) in the most recent fixture.

Amanda Anisimova received her first break point opportunity in the third game of the first set and finished it successfully. In the fifth game, Anisimova received three more break points and converted the last one. Also, she reached a 40-30 score in the seventh game, but was not able to finish it in her favor. She won 73% of service points and 50% of return points. She received seven break point opportunities and converted two of them.

Amanda Anisimova did not convert a break point opportunity in the first game of the second set, but then she won three games in a row to reach a 3-1 score. In the eighth game, Harmony Tan reached a 40-15 score and was close to leveling the score, but Anisimova saved both. The American tennis player converted one out of two break points to finish the set with a 6-3 score.

A total of under 21.5 games has played out in four of the last six matches with Amanda Anisimova participating. The same total comes with the odds of 1.90 (-111; 9/10) in this fixture.

Simona Halep vs Amanda Anisimova H2H

Simona Halep won over Amanda Anisimova (6-2, 6-1) in the quarter-final of the WTA Homburg. She won 100% out of seven service games and five out of eight return games. Halep won 70% and 57% of service and return points, respectively.

Anisimova won only 43% of service points and 30% of return points. She did not convert three break points and saved three out of eight breaks.

Simona Halep vs Amanda Anisimova predictions and betting tips

Amanda Anisimova played well in the last match, she confidently won two sets, but her rival was not strong. In this tournament, Amanda Anisimova has destroyed four opponents, three of which are out of the top 100 WTA Ranking. She has won only one of the last four matches against rivals from the top 25.

Simona Halep showed a fantastic performance against the No. 4 WTA Ranking in the previous stage. She absolutely controlled the game, and gave her rival only one break point opportunity in two sets. Simona Halep has played flawlessly in all matches in the 2022 Wimbledon. She beat all her rivals to nil. Besides, the Romanian tennis player has won the last two H2H matches against Anisimova with a 2-0 score. I believe that we will see the same result this time.

Betting prediction: Set score 2-0 — Simona Halep

Odds: 2.10 (+110 American; 11/10 Fractional)

Tennis . Wimbledon. Women. Singles. Quarter-finals
Simona Halep — Amanda Anisimova
Won
Set score 2-0 — Halep
2.10
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!