Wimbledon 2022: Djokovic vs Norrie prediction and betting tips (July 8)
Novak Djokovic has won 15 of the last 16 matches and beat Cameron Norrie in their single H2H game. Who will qualify for the next stage?
Novak Djokovic beat Norrie (6-2, 6-1) in the group stage of the 2021 ATP Finals
Novak Djokovic beat Norrie (6-2, 6-1) in the group stage of the 2021 ATP Finals
by No Avatar Alex Weaver

The Novak Djokovic vs Cameron Norrie fixture in the semi-final of the 2022 Wimbledon will take place on Friday, 8 July 2022, starting at 12:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club. Novak Djokovic vs Cameron Norrie (July 8) Wimbledon semi-final prediction and betting tips can be found below.

Novak Djokovic vs Cameron Norrie latest odds on betting sites

Novak Djokovic is priced with the odds of 1.05 (-2000 American; 1/20 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 92%. Cameron Norrie comes with the odds of 12.00 (+1200; 12/1) to win this match. The chances of his triumph are around 8%.

The latest odds for Novak Djokovic vs Cameron Norrie (July 8):

  • Over 30.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Under 30.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
  • Asian handicap (-2.5) sets on Djokovic — 1.60 (-167; 3/5)
  • Asian handicap (+2.5) sets on Norrie — 2.25 (+125; 5/4)
  • Asian handicap (-7.5) games on Djokovic — 1.85 (-117; 17/20)
  • Asian handicap (+7.5) games on Norrie — 1.95 (-105; 19/20)

Novak Djokovic vs Cameron Norrie match preview and statistics

Novak Djokovic came back against Jannik Sinner (5-7, 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-2) in the most recent match.

The Serbian tennis player converted one out of three break points in the first return games to reach a 3-0 score. He had one more break point in the sixth game, but Jannik Sinner saved it and won the next two to level the score. Djokovic won the ninth game, but his rival won the next three in a row to finish the set in his favor.

Jannik Sinner lost the first game in the second set, but then he won three games in a row. Novak Djokovic won one more game and was close to levelling the score, but his rival won the set with a 6-2 score.

In the third set, Novak Djokovic played much better. In the first return game, he received a break point opportunity, but did not finish it successfully. In the next return game, he reached a 40-0 score and converted the first break point. Then the tennis players traded winning their service games to finish the set with a 6-3 score.

Djokovic easily won the first four games of the second set. Jannis Sinner had two break points in the eighth game, but did not convert them and the Serbian tennis player finished the set in his favor.

In the third game of the last set, Novak Djokovic reached a 40-15 score and converted the second break point. In the fourth return game, he had one more break point and converted it.

Novak Djokovic has completed more than five breaks in the last four matches. He is priced with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5) to complete five or more breaks this time.

Cameron Norrie eliminated David Goffin (3-6, 7-5, 2-6, 6-3, 7-5) in the quarter-final.

The tennis players started the first set equally. They traded winning service games to a 2-2 score. Then Goffin won three games in a row to take a lead. He did not give Norrie opportunities to level the score and finished the set with a 6-3 score.

In the first game of the second set, Goffin received a break point, but did not convert it. In the fifth game, he reached a 40-0 score, but Norrie saved all three break points. In the fourth return game, David Goffin finally converted a break point, but his rival easily leveled the score. Norrie was a bit stronger at the end of the set and finished it in his favor.

David Goffin won the first four games in the third set. Cameron Norrie won the next two games, but Goffin did not let him level the score. He won the last two games to finish the second set with a 6-2 score.

In the last set, both tennis players were absolutely equal. They traded winning service games to a 3-3 score. Then Norrie won three games in a row to win the set. He created three break point opportunities and converted one of them.

David Goffin received a break point in the first return game of the last set, but did not convert it. That was a single break point before a 5-5 score. In the 11th game, Norrie reached a 40-0 score and finished the first break point successfully. He won the next game to qualify for the current stage.

We have seen a total of over 30.5 games in three of the last four matches with Cameron Norrie participating. The same total comes with the odds of 1.90 (-111; 9/10) in this semi-final.

Novak Djokovic vs Cameron Norrie H2H

Novak Djokovic beat Cameron Norrie (6-2, 6-1) in the group stage of the 2021 ATP Finals. He won 100% of service games and five out of eight return games. Djokovic did not make a double fault and converted 50% out of 10 break point opportunities.

Cameron Norrie did not win a return game and won only three service games. He won 47% of service points and 24% of return points. Cameron Norrie received only one break point opportunity and did not convert it.

Novak Djokovic vs Cameron Norrie predictions and betting tips

Novak Djokovic has played well in the 2022 Wimbledon. He defeated Jannik Sinner and Miomir Kecmanovic. He has won 15 of the last 16 matches and this streak was broken by Rafael Nadal only. In the last match against Norrie, Djokovic did not give his rival a chance. The British tennis player has played well in this tournament, but his rivals were much weaker than Novak Djokovic. He is unlikely to win, but he must show his best performance. I believe that Novak Djokovic will win the match with a total of over 30.5 games.

Betting prediction: Novak Djokovic to win & over 30.5 games

Odds: 2.00 (+100 American; 1/1 Fractional)

Tennis . Wimbledon. Men. Singles. Semi-finals
Novak Djokovic — Cameron Norrie
Won
Novak Djokovic to win & over 30.5 games
2.00
TOP PREDICTIONS
TOP PREDICTIONS
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!