The Iga Swiatek vs Cori Gauff in the final of the 2022 Roland Garros will take place on Saturday, 4 June 2022, starting at 1:00 p.m. GMT. The venue is Court Philippe-Chatrier, Paris. Iga Swiatek vs Cori Gauff (June 4) French Open final prediction and betting tips can be found below.
Iga Swiatek vs Cori Gauff latest odds on betting sites
Iga Swiatek is priced with the odds of 1.15 (-667 American; 3/20 Fractional) to win, which equals an approximate probability of 87%. Cori Gauff comes with the odds of 6.50 (+450; 9/2) to win this match. The chances of her triumph are around 13%.
The latest odds for Iga Swiatek vs Cori Gauff (June 4):
- Over 19.5 games — 2.05 (+105; 21/20)
- Under 19.5 games — 1.90 (-111; 9/10)
- Asian handicap (+1.5) sets on Gauff — 2.75 (+175; 7/4)
- Asian handicap (-1.5) sets on Swiatek — 1.45 (-222; 9/20)
- Asian handicap (+5.5) games on Gauff — 2.15 (+115; 23/20)
- Asian handicap (-5.5) games on Swiatek — 1.80 (-125; 4/5)
Iga Swiatek vs Cori Gauff match preview and statistics
Iga Swiatek pulled Daria Kasatkin (6-2, 6-1) down in the semi-final.
Swiatek received four break point opportunities in the first return game and converted the last one in the first set. Kasatkina converted a single break point in the next game and saved a break point in the fourth game to level the score. In spite of this, Iga Swiatek won the next four games in a row to finish the set with a 6-2 score. She won 62% of all points. Swiatek converted three out of seven break points, but did not save a single one.
In the second set, the tennis players traded winning their first service games, but then the Polish tennis player won the next five games to qualify for the next stage. She did not give her rival a break point opportunity and converted 67% out of three breaks. Iga Swiatek did not make a double fault. She won 80% and 67% of service and return games, respectively.
We have seen a total of under 9.5 games in the first set in seven of the last eight with Swiatek’s participation. The same total comes with the odds of 1.60 (-167; 3/5) this time.
Cori Gauff won over Martina Trevisan (6-3, 6-1) in the most recent match.
Both tennis players reached a 40-30 score in their first return games of the first set, but did not convert them. Then they traded winning return games to a 3-3 score, and Cori Gauff won the next three games to finish the first set. She converted four out of six break points and saved 60% out of five breaks. The American tennis player won 52% of service points and 60% of return points.
In the second set, Trevisan and Gauff finished their first service games after 40-15 and 40-0 scores, respectively. In spite of this confident start, Martina Trevisan did not win more games and the set was finished with a 6-1 score. Gauff did not make a double fault and did not give her rival break point opportunities.
Cori Gauff has completed five or fewer double faults in all H2H matches against Iga Swiatek. The same outcome is priced with the odds of 2.00 (+100; 1/1) in this match.
Iga Swiatek vs Cori Gauff H2H
Iga Swiatek destroyed Cori Gauff (6-3, 6-1) in the 2022 WTA Miami. The Polish tennis player won all service games and four return games. She saved all two break points. Iga Swiatek received 10 break point opportunities and converted 40% of them.
Cori Gauff won only four service games. She won 48% and 28% of service and return points, respectively. Gauff saved 60% of break points, but did not convert a single one.
Iga Swiatek vs Cori Gauff predictions and betting tips
Iga Swiatek has shone in this tournament. She absolutely destroyed Daria Kasatkina in the previous stage, and did not give Jessica Pegula a chance in the quarter-final. Swiatek has finished all head-to-head matches against Cori Gauff in two sets. Their single H2H game in this season was finished with a total of under 16.5 games in favor of Swiatek. I believe that the Polish tennis player will repeat her success and will win this final with a total of under 19.5 games.
Cori Gauff has made 16 double faults in the last four matches. Besides, Cori Gauff has completed five or fewer double faults in all H2H matches against Iga Swiatek. I believe that we will see the same outcome this time.
Betting prediction: Iga Swiatek to win & under 19.5 games
Odds: 1.80 (-125 American; 4/5 Fractional)
Betting prediction: Under 5.5 double faults by Cori Gauff
Odds: 2.00 (+100 American; 1/1 Fractional)